Friday 4 July 2014

Superdrug Beauty Studio Cardiff

Hello and Happy Friday!

I'm a tad hungover today as last night was the UK launch of Superdrugs new store - Beauty Studio! 
Cardiff was luck enough to be the first and only store in the UK to have the beauty studio which has exclusive brands and products. 

The whole store was so shiny, new and neon and just amazing! I can't say enough how much of a great store it is and how Superdrug has basically knocked the competition out of the park.

uk beauty blogger
top beauty blogger uk

As well as (lots) of bubbly there was also their services on offer for us, so basically you can go and get ALL of this stuff done at the store! 

There was gel manicures, eyebrow threading, Eyelure eyelash bar, ear piercing, curling and hair straightening stations and also the best of all - A FULL ON SALON! You can get your hair cut and blow dried inside the store! 

uk beauty blog
My mermaid pink gel manicure.
uk beauty blogger lashes
Eyelure eyelashes!

There were stands from Superdrugs' own brand GOSH and B. (which is vegan) but also some new brands such as I Heart Make-up, The Balm and Make-up Revolution (who I am desperate to try out more things from!). I spent quite a bit of money but was however kindly gifted a £25 giftcard to help me pay towards it!

uk beauty blogger haul

After the event I hopped in a taxi with a handful of Superdrugs head crew from London and some journalists and we went over to the St.Davids Hotel for an amazing meal, more bubbles and also some naughty shots. If you wanna see a Welsh Dragon shaped pie then head to my instagram HERE - it was delish!

uk blogger pr friendly

After our meal I was whizzed back down to town for an after-party in Peppermint for a free bar, some dancing and no a very sore head!

Thankyou SO much to the amazing PR team and all the Superdrug family who made me feel so welcome and gave me such a blast of an evening!

The Beauty Studio is now open in Cardiff St. Davids Center and is well worth a long browse!

X

5 comments :

  1. Oh my days!! I had no idea this was opening, Cardiff is my nearest city - is it there for good? it's not a pop up shop kind of thing? Lucky you for being able to get first glance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome looking event and amazing concept! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know why you liked so much, what an amazing event! The Tangle Tamer looks lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fab night, hope i get to browse there someday looks great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails