Thursday 3 April 2014

Bug Watching - outfitpost.

These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago on a walk around a reservoir just near the Brecon Beacons. It was such a sunny day although there was a chill in the air. 

wales fashion style blogger
Hat - Norse Projects
Coat - Topshop
Scarf - Primark
Jumper - ASOS
Boots - Topshop.
landscape
uk lifestyle blogger

I actually had a little bird drama myself last night, if you follow me on Twitter then you will have followed it but for those who don't: Prince bought a baby pigeon into the house injured but not dead, I feared the worst for it however after some care and attention I managed to get it to a vet who said he has no serious injuries and will be able to go to a bird shelter this weekend for extra bird care and will be released in the next week. I was so happy and relieved that he was able to get some pain relief and some real treatment rather than suffer. 

uk style blogger
uk adventure style
Muddy from hiking!
Tonight I'm going to a couple pals to Ying/Yang Rebalance yoga which I'm super excited for!

Hope your week has been going well!
X

3 comments :

  1. You are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful place Stef, you always go to so many places! I hope the bird is better now, poor thing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, LOVE that jumper!

    Despite being brought up in South Wales I have never been to the Brecon Beacons. How sill is that?! Looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails